What you'll learn
- Identify the role of biomarkers in the diagnosis of adult and pediatric CNS tumors
- Identify standard and novel treatment approaches to adult and pediatric CNS tumors
- Recognize and address neurological complications associated with new cancer therapies
- Discuss the role of palliative and supportive care in neuro-oncology
This is an accredited, in-person course offered by Boston Children's Hospital, Dana-Farber Cancer Insitute, and Mass General Brigham. This course is targeted to Specialty Physicians.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.
- OnlineThis course offers proven strategies to counsel and motivate patients to improve their cooking habits for better health.