What you'll learn
- Gain influence and increase impact across your organization, while helping your team move forward and perform in times of disruption.
- Build resilient teams and relationships in a hybrid or evolving work environment.
- Develop robust, practical strategies for leading and engaging others in effecting and adjusting to change regardless of their position within an organization.
- Develop and support firm culture by exploring the organizational mission and your personal purpose.
Now more than ever, law firms and in-house legal departments, are facing a “new normal” brought on by global health, economic, social, environmental, and technological disruption. It is essential for law firms and departments and their leaders to adapt to the new world to meet today’s challenges and find opportunities to thrive moving forward. Adaptive Strategies for the New World of Work will prepare senior professionals to prosper in the new world of work. You will gain a skillset that allows you to lead, influence, and operate in an environment that will continue to evolve, often without a clear path forward.
- The curriculum topics include:
- Managing in a hybrid work environment
- Strengthening teams and relationships
- Building a strong firm culture
- Incorporating mission and purpose into your work