What you'll learn
- Define at least one SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, Time-bound) goal to work on both during and after the course
- Develop a tailored training program to educate their own colleagues and trainees in sexual and gender minority health at their health professional training institution or healthcare organization
- Demonstrate how to deliver their sexual and gender minority health training program in inclusive and affirming clinical and healthcare professional educational environments
- Demonstrate how to integrate intersectional principles and community-based participatory educational strategies into their sexual and gender minority health training
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Massachusetts General Hospital. This course is targeted to Primary Care Physicians, Nurses, Nurse Practitioner, and Physician Assistants. This course may also be of interest to physicians who practice in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Lifestyle and Mind-Body Medicine, Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, and Preventative Medicine.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
*Register before January 30 to receive the discounted price.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.