What you'll learn
- Identify the complex patient, health care provider and health care system factors that contribute to health care disparities and inequities in our societies
- Recognize the role and responsibility of health care providers in the fight against inequities in health care
- Identify the role of health care providers in the process of eliminating racism in our societies
- Design health care delivery improvements that build on the vast experience obtained during the current COVID-19 pandemic in managing multiple acute and chronic medical conditions
- Recognize the role of health care professionals as educators in the pursuit of health equity in our societies
- Conceptualize concrete interventions in own clinical practice or setting to improve the quality of care offered to underserved communities as applicable
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Harvard Medical School. This course is targeted to Primary Care Physicians, Specialty Physicians, Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, Pharmacists, and Psychologists.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.