What you'll learn
- Understand the actions of your customers and employees
- Expand your personal and professional network
- Improve decision-making and performance across your organization
Bestselling books such as Dan Ariely's Predictably Irrational and Daniel Kahneman's Thinking, Fast and Slow have opened the world's eyes to the quirky and error-prone ways in which people make important decisions. Building on the work of those scholars and many others in the field of behavioral economics, this live online program prepares you to influence the behavior of customers and employees—and become a bigger contributor to your organization's success.
Behavioral economics provides fundamental insights into how people think—and how altering the decision-making context can make an impact on their choices. In this program, you will learn how to design and rigorously test a "choice architecture" that can help your managers make better decisions, create greater value for your customers, and improve business outcomes for your company.
This program is structured to improve your analytical and decision-making skills and help you bring the principles of behavioral economics to your organization's most pressing challenges. Through dynamic faculty presentations, case studies, role-playing, simulation exercises, and insights from guest speakers, you will discover how subtle yet powerful changes to the decision-making environment can influence outcomes.
You may also like
- OnlineDeveloped by Harvard Kennedy School faculty, this professional credential program equips you with the skills necessary to advance...$995+Available now
- OnlineA Free Podcast SeriesFree*Available now
- OnlineThis free webinar from HKS professor Todd Rogers is his take on the five principles for effective communication and how to...Free*Available now