What you'll learn
- Perform external and internal analyses for companies and evaluate the dynamics of competition
- Build strategies using appropriate frameworks and tools
- Understand your own company’s strategy
- Align your role with your company’s strategic goals and objectives
- Develop recommendations to strengthen your company’s strategic position and competitive advantage
- Understand the basics of strategy implementation and control
Understanding how your role is linked to your company’s strategy will help you determine the key issues and priorities needed to focus and align your work with your company’s strategic goals and objectives.
In this online program, you will learn how to identify your organization’s strengths, weaknesses, resources, capabilities, and core competencies. and use strategic tools to evaluate competitive forces, industry attractiveness, and environmental threats and opportunities.
In addition, you will learn to sharpen your vision, critical thinking, and decision-making skills by analyzing various companies’ strategies, as well as assessing the strategy of the company you work for, including how your department can help the company strengthen its strategic position, and build a sustainable competitive advantage.
The online program offering is highly interactive and consists of business cases, interactive discussions, presentations, and group exercises.
You may also like
- OnlineThe Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...