What you'll learn
- Demonstrate clinical interpretation of arterial and venous vascular noninvasive studies in the peripheral, cerebrovascular, and abdominal systems
- Discuss the clinical application of velocity criteria for grading of stenosis in the vasculature including dialysis grafts, endovascular interventions in the aorta and peripheral system, and bypass grafts
- Summarize basic ultrasound physics and ultrasound technology as it applies to vascular diagnostics
- Review topics commonly found on the Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation (RPVI) exam
- Develop and Implement a Vascular Laboratory Program at their home institution
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Massachusetts General Hospital. This course is targeted to Primary Care Physicians and Specialty Physicians. This course may also be of interest to Ultrasound Technologists, General and Specialty Surgeons, practitioners preparing for the RPVI, and practitioners who wish to start a vascular lab.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.