What you'll learn
- Improved screening for common conditions
- The newest clinical guidelines, including the new guidelines for primary hyperparathyroidism and hypoparathyroidism
- State-of-the-art treatment strategies
- See the course registration page for a full list of topics
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Massachusetts General Hospital. This course is targeted to Endocrinologists, Internists, Family Physicians, Pediatricians, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
*Register before February 28 to receive the discounted price.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.