What you'll learn
- Become a more nimble, proactive, and inspired thinker and leader.
- Create the type of climate that nurtures rather than kills ideas.
- Gain a practical tool set for solving intransigent problems by incorporating creative thinking into day-to-day processes.
- Optimize a team’s success by managing cognitive preferences (yours and others) that drive successful creative thinking.
- Retrain your brain to avoid cognitive biases that sabotage creative thinking.
The most successful executives are inspiring leaders, smart strategists—and creative thinkers. They recognize the need to harness new thinking to envision a desired future.
This program will empower you to transform your thinking from the standard “why we can’t” to the innovative “how might we”. You’ll crack the code on how to consistently leverage your team’s creative genius in order to solve complex problems and drive change within your organization.
Innovation experts Anne Manning and Susan Robertson bring to this powerful program their decades of experience promoting corporate innovation, teaching the art of creative problem solving, and applying the principles of brain science.
During this program, you will learn how to remove barriers to creativity, cultivate courage, create more agile, proactive, and inspired teams, and build a climate for innovation. You’ll return to the job with a new creative leadership vision, renewed enthusiasm, and the skills and tools you need to tackle challenges and seize opportunities.
You may also like
- OnlineThe Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...