What you'll learn
- Discuss the relationship between home cooking and health
- Explain the rationale for the importance of patients’ culinary behaviors
- Summarize common barriers to home cooking, and explore alternative cooking skills to help address those barriers
- Identify strategies to facilitate cooking for improved personal health
This HMS CME Online course is targeted to Specialty and Primary Care Physicians, Pharmacists, Physician Assistants, Psychologists, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Health and Wellness Coaches, Dietitians Physical Therapists, Social Workers, Exercise Physiologists, Occupational Therapists, Residents, Fellows, and Personal Trainers.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.