What you'll learn
- Diabetes screening
- Pharmacological management of diabetes, including insulin and non-insulin treatments
- The latest advances in insulin delivery and glucose monitoring
- Treating complications and comorbidities, including dyslipidemia, hypertension, obesity, peripheral vascular disease, cardiovascular disease, the diabetic foot, kidney disease, liver disease
- See the course regsitration page for additional topics and learning objectives
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. This course is targeted to Internists, Family Physicians, Hospitalists, Endocrinologists, Geriatricians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Certified Diabetes Educators.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.
- OnlineExplore evidence-based approaches and updated guidelines regarding nutrition and behavior management using lifestyle modification...
- OnlineThis course describes the differential diagnosis of six different anxiety disorders, their common comorbid conditions, and their...