What you'll learn
- Create and sustain a strong position in an evolving industry
- Controlling your destiny: market, resources, and capabilities
- Disruption and your strategy
- Make better decisions through strategic analysis and predictive frameworks
- Drive innovation
More than 20 years ago, late HBS professor Clayton Christensen introduced a revolutionary concept that transformed the business world and is still widely applied today: disruptive innovation. In this program, Christensen's team will help strategic decision-makers understand how disruption works and determine when to invest in core versus disruptive business models. As you gain insight into the ways that evolving industries, technologies, and competitive forces can affect your business, you will be better prepared to harness innovation, lead breakthrough change, and sustain enterprise success.
Examining disruption and strategic decision-making through the lens of Christensen's transformative theory, you will gain a deeper understanding of the levers that can drive organizational growth. With the ability to spot potential threats and opportunities sooner and make the right strategic moves faster, you will be ready to drive innovation and position your organization for long-term success.
You may also like
- OnlineThe Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...