What you'll learn
- Acquire the knowledge needed to create an institutional vision and a supporting, achievable strategic plan
- Develop a deeper awareness of personal leadership and management styles in order to better manage conflict and engage in productive difficult conversations
- Enhance your capacity to lead sustainable change
- Learn to negotiate productive alliances and partnerships
- Understand individual motivation, team dynamics, and how to lead teams effectively
Health care executives must overcome diverse and complex challenges to improve the health of patients and populations. In an industry of escalating demands to improve quality and access while managing costs, addressing these issues requires leadership skills specific to the health care environment.
This health care leadership development program focused on women, is designed to provide you with both the knowledge and the skills you need to face the challenges of leading complex health care organizations. This program provides leaders with the opportunity to be in a classroom among female executives and those that support the advancement of women leaders from around the world and focuses on helping women in senior positions develop effective leadership strategies to improve organizational performance.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.Free*1 week longAvailable now
- OnlineThis online course from Harvard Health Publishing brings you information from Harvard experts on staying mentally sharp as you...$302 weeks longAvailable now
- OnlineThis online course from Harvard Health Publishing outlines a simple, 6-week plan assembled by Harvard experts to overhaul your...$302 weeks longAvailable now