What you'll learn
- Master the core business areas every manager needs to know
- Build organizational, team management, and networking skills
- Understand how managers interact across business functions
- Improve your collaboration and presentation skills
- Develop a project that addresses an organizational challenge
- Identify your operational and strategic gaps
Companies across every industry are facing complex organizational challenges that require the rapid development of new and agile leaders. More than ever before, emerging leaders must quickly learn and deploy core leadership skills, develop a broad strategic perspective, and expand their professional and personal networks.
This intensive program—now available either fully online or in a hybrid (online and on-campus) format—is designed to help new managers master core business concepts, build key leadership skills, and explore and develop their personal leadership style. Participants will gain a cross-functional view through sessions led by instructors specializing in each subject area and through project-based learning.
Hybrid: The hybrid program involves a mix of synchronous virtual modules, an intensive classroom component, and a blend of synchronous and asynchronous project work involving 10 to 20 hours of work outside the classroom.
You may also like
- OnlineThe Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...