What you'll learn
- Give examples of psychotropic drug treatment options with particular emphasis on recent advances and practical prescribing information
- Analyze the latest research in neuro biology and brain function
- Incorporate evidence-based approaches to treating acutely psychotic and recovering psychotic patients
- Implement treatment strategies for depressive and bipolar patients, including bipolar patients who are non-compliant or treatment resistant
- See course registration page for additional learning ovbjectives
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. This course is targeted to Primary Care and Specialty Physicians, Pharmacists, Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, and Physician Assistants who specialize in Psychiatry and Psychology and Mental Health.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
*Register before December 17 to receive the discounted price.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.