What you'll learn
- Build innovation into the strategy development process
- Design innovative, go-to-market strategies that create value for customers and fuel growth
- Learn how to orient your business for speed in order to secure a competitive advantage
- Identify and exploit new markets that are uncontested
- Apply creative strategies to market your business offerings
Today’s top companies succeed by making innovation a fundamental part of their strategy. As the pace of change continues to increase and the threat of disruption becomes the new normal, companies need to have a focused and effective approach to innovation. Apple, Amazon, Intuit, and other industry leaders continue to build breakthroughs—strategies that reshape markets, deliver greater value at a lower cost, redefine channels, and force competitors to scramble.
In this program, you’ll examine the frameworks that market-leading companies use to build innovation into their business approach. Through interactive group exercises and real-world examples, you’ll learn how to drive innovation and develop winning strategies for your organization. The program emphasizes tangible, practical content which can be immediately deployed in your organization.
You may also like
- OnlineThe Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...