What you'll learn
- Updates and advances in diagnostic and treatment approaches.
- Guidance to improve diagnosis, treatment and clinical outcomes.
- See the course registration page for a full list of topics covered.
This program provides a comprehensive update of the most important changes now impacting Internal Medicine and guidance on how to incorporate these changes into your clinical practice to improve patient outcomes.
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Brigham and Women's Hopsital and Massachusetts General Hospital. This course is targeted to Internists, Family Physicians, Medical Specialists, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and other medical professionals who want a review of the most important changes impacting internal medicine.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
*Register before April 10 to receive the discounted price.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.Free*1 week longAvailable now
- OnlineThis online course from Harvard Health Publishing brings you information from Harvard experts on staying mentally sharp as you...$302 weeks longAvailable now
- OnlineThis online course from Harvard Health Publishing outlines a simple, 6-week plan assembled by Harvard experts to overhaul your...$302 weeks longAvailable now