What you'll learn
- Accelerated learning for Clinicians seeking a practical and comprehensive review that ensures they are up to date across all major areas of nephrology
- Accelerated learning for Physicians preparing to certify or recertify who seek a thorough, proven preparatory course in advance of their taking the Nephrology ABIM board examination
- Intensive Review of Nephrology synthesizes information and presents it efficiently and effectively to ensure you are current with state-of-the-art practices and the best ways to apply them to the diagnosis and treatment of your patients.
- See the course registration for additional highlihgts and topics
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Brigham and Women's Hospital. This course is targeted to PHYSICIANS, NPs, PAs seeking a comprehensive update of the state of the art in nephrology and PHYSICIANS preparing to certify/recertify.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
*Register before June 30 to receive the discounted price.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.
- OnlineThis course offers proven strategies to counsel and motivate patients to improve their cooking habits for better health.