What you'll learn
- Analyze, prioritize, and determine the feasibility of new product and business ideas
- Pitch your business to potential investors and other stakeholders
- Assess the required resources and support
- Make sound investment and resource allocation decisions
- Determine the risks of starting a new venture
- Evolve your leadership approach to manage ongoing innovation, radical change, and growth
Successful entrepreneurship takes more than an innovative idea—it also requires the right mindset and skillset. Whether you're developing new business, launching new ventures, or building an entrepreneurial culture within a larger organization, this program prepares you to develop new strategies for transforming disruptive innovation into competitive advantage and a profitable business.
Bringing you together with other entrepreneurial executives, this program examines the unique challenges that confront early-stage ventures. You will gain the analytical, financial, and managerial skills needed to make sound investment decisions, manage rapid change, and ensure the success of your new enterprise throughout its lifecycle.
You may also like
- OnlineThe Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...