What you'll learn
- Explore adaptive leadership concepts and gain tools to exercise moral leadership both within organizations and in society.
Led by Faculty Chair Christopher Robichaud and complemented by materials from a diverse set of world-renowned faculty, this program combines online lectures with live sessions, an interactive simulation, group work and case-study discussions. Learn adaptive leadership, moral narratives, negotiating community values, leading within organizations and leading in society.
- Leadership and Character in Uncertain Times
Week One: The Adaptive Leadership Framework
You will be introduced to the concepts of adaptive leadership and moral leadership.
Week Two: Moral Narratives
Engage in a series of exercises that help you discover narrative and true north.
Week Three: Negotiating Community Values
Explore how to balance one's owns values with the values of a community, especially when there is conflict and disagreement.
Week Four: Leading Within Organizations
Explore ways that the behavioral sciences can give us tools to bring about institutional change, especially as it concerns advancing matters of social justice.
Week Five: Leading in Society
This week focuses on advancing social justice outside of organizations and in society as a whole, and all the challenges that come with it.
You may also like
- OnlineDeveloped by Harvard Kennedy School faculty, this professional credential program equips you with the skills necessary to advance...$995+Available now
- OnlineAn overview of divination systems, ranging from ancient Chinese bone burning to modern astrology.Free*1 week longAvailable now
- OnlineThis free online course from Harvard Kennedy School introduces approaches to analytical decision-making for policy design.Free*Available now