What you'll learn
- Evolving your organization from a multinational to an integrated global organization
- Aligning your leadership purpose and values with colleagues throughout the world
- Examining your journey to global leadership
- Winning in emerging markets
- Leading and developing global leaders
As business becomes increasingly global, companies need capable leaders with a unique mix of global business knowledge and personal leadership strengths. In this global leadership program created by HBS professors Bill George and Krishna Palepu, you'll prepare to become an authentic global leader who can step up to more challenging roles. You'll develop global acumen in realms as diverse as strategy, customer-centric marketing, and the structure and operation of global organizations and teams. In parallel, the program will guide you in a profoundly personal exploration that builds your self-awareness and emotional intelligence, delving into the core of your experience to strengthen your capacities as a global business leader.
Focused on Bill George's principles of authentic leaders following their True North and Krishna Palepu's deep insights into succeeding in emerging markets, this global leadership program includes faculty presentations, case studies on global leaders facing challenges similar to yours, introspective individual exercises, and a dynamic exchange with peers and faculty. You will examine how top global companies and their decision-makers lead effectively across markets and borders. As you explore the qualities of successful global leaders, you will uncover the unique characteristics that comprise your own leadership.
You may also like
- OnlineDeveloped by Harvard Kennedy School faculty, this professional credential program equips you with the skills necessary to advance...$995+Available now
- OnlineA Free Podcast SeriesFree*Available now
- OnlineThis free webinar from HKS professor Todd Rogers is his take on the five principles for effective communication and how to...Free*Available now