What you'll learn
- Attracting, developing, and retaining talented professionals
- Becoming a more effective, impactful leader
- Designing and implementing effective strategies that drive growth and profit
- Understanding why partnerships are used as organizing and governing structures
As entry barriers rapidly disappear, competition is accelerating and reshaping the business landscape for professional service firms. Navigating this continual change successfully requires extraordinary leadership abilities. This professional service firm management program provides the frameworks you need to develop and retain talent, deliver outstanding client service, and build a flexible corporate culture that can exploit disruptive innovation and market trends.
During the program, you will develop a personal case based on a specific challenge facing your service organization. After presenting your case and discussing potential actions with peers and faculty, you will leave with a plan you can implement immediately.
You may also like
- OnlineThe Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...