What you'll learn
- Serving customers and creating value
- Designing and implementing a winning go-to-market strategy
- Improving sales-force management
- Leveraging data and technology
As digital technology continues to open up new distribution channels, customer demands and sales strategies are rapidly evolving. With multichannel networks becoming the norm, leaders must design a go-to-market strategy that sells the right products at the right time through the right combination of channels. In this hands-on program, you will improve your ability to optimize sales outcomes by developing and managing a high-performance multichannel network and sales force.
Sales leaders must understand when to sell directly to a customer, to a retailer, to a customer through a distributor, or to a wholesaler that supplies a retailer. This sales team management program explores effective strategies for analyzing different route-to-market options, whether B2B, B2C, or D2C. You will also learn to manage multiple channels, strengthen sales teams, and adapt to changing market dynamics. You will return to your company ready to implement an action plan that sets up your distribution channels—and your sales teams—to drive revenue and long-term success.
You may also like
- OnlineThe Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...