What you'll learn
- Evaluate emerging strategies in the use of psychotropic medications in the treatment of major depression and anxiety disorders and integrate psychopharmacologic treatments into psychotherapy strategies in treating depressed and anxious patents
- Describe strategies for the psychopharmacological and psychotherapeutic management of treatment resistant depression
- Summarize the emerging role of ketamine in the treatment of major depression and suicidal behavior
- Explore the role of novel enhancements to treatment of mood disorders including omega 3 fatty acids, 1 methylfolate and zinc
- Discuss the role of electroconvulsive therapy and Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation in treatment resistant depressive disorders
- See the course registration page for additional learning objectives
This is an accredited, in-person course offered by Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.
- OnlineThis course offers proven strategies to counsel and motivate patients to improve their cooking habits for better health.