What you'll learn
- Identify the four main forms of meditation— concentration, mindfulness, compassion and equanimity—and know when to apply them in clinical settings and in daily life
- Explain how mindfulness and acceptance-based treatment is grounded in empirically supported psychotherapy
- Evaluate new research findings on mind/ brain training through mindfulness and compassion meditation
- Summarize the ways mindfulness can be distorted when it enters the mainstream
- See the course registration page for additional learning objectives
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Beth Israel Medical center. This course is targeted to Primary Care and Specialty Physicians, Psychologists, Pharmacists, Nurse Practitioners and Nurses who specialize in Psychiatry and Psychology and Mental Health.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
*Register before December 17 to receive the discounted price.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.