What you'll learn
- Negotiation Fundamentals: Key Concepts and Core Vocabulary
- Managing the Tension Between Creating and Claiming Value
- Managing Emotions and Relationships
- Dealing with Difficult Situations
- Complex Negotiations and Organizational Challenges
- Putting It All Together: Leading Through Negotiation
At Negotiation and Leadership, you will test your beliefs and assumptions, overcome emotional and rational biases, examine complex negotiation scenarios, and discover a range of competitive and cooperative negotiation strategies. In this acclaimed program, we compress 30 years of groundbreaking research into six thought-provoking sessions. In sessions taught by our expert faculty, you’ll broaden your understanding of negotiating concepts, acquire proven negotiating techniques, and have the opportunity to put your learning into practice.
You may also like
- OnlineThe Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...