What you'll learn
- Discuss how to approach patients with acid-base and electrolyte disturbances and manage their care
- Define hypertension treatment goals and management for different populations
- Review strategies for diagnosing and managing acute kidney injury
- Assess new developments to reduce the risk of chronic kidney disease progression
- See the course registration page for additional learning objectives
We invite you to advance your knowledge by joining world-renowned experts and Harvard Medical School’s leading clinical faculty for a comprehensive review of nephrology. The most important updates and advances in the diagnosis and treatment of kidney diseases will be taught, including practical information that you can use now to provide exceptional patient care.
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
*Register before February 10, 2023 to receive the discounted price.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.Free*1 week longAvailable now
- OnlineThis online course from Harvard Health Publishing brings you information from Harvard experts on staying mentally sharp as you...$302 weeks longAvailable now
- OnlineThis Harvard Health Publishing online course propels you forward on your fitness journey, helping you create a personalized...$302 weeks longAvailable now