What you'll learn
- Be challenged into a new mindset and path forward that embraces 10X benchmarks in uniting climate action, innovation, and prosperity
- Learn to utilize universal key performance indicators (KPIs) to decode innovation to transform future-oriented policies, evaluations, and decisions
- Learn new best practices, tools, and forward leaning leadership strategies to align markets, citizens and public policies towards resilient local, national and global sustainability goals and climate action
- Examine, via case studies, facts and data, the impact of climate-adapted projects on cities and communities
- Be introduced to frameshift finance, and equipped with key knowledge, tools, and resources to engage across the spectrum of impact and digital finance. Receive an introduction to the future of impact investing, including a look at how blockchain-based systems can help track ROI.
- Understand how to use current visualization technology to create a digital twin city, and generate breakthrough insights from data already being created by your city
The three sessions look at the newest developments in creating sustainable cities, with sessions focusing on (1) using big data, digital twins, and smart city labs for complex city-planning scenarios, (2) decoding sustainable development KPIs to meet climate-adaptation goals, and (3) scaling 10X frameshift financing across the full spectrum of impact and digital finance and unlocking the tools and techniques of 360 capital.
You may also like
- OnlineThe Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...