What you'll learn
- This program includes important updates, new best practices, and state-of-the-art approaches to enhance and accelerate recovery.
- This program includes strategies, best practices, and cutting-edge approaches to help foster quality of life.
- This program offers attendees the opportunity to learn about the future of treatment options and how and when they will impact patient outcomes.
- This program will deepen attendees' knowledge and enhance their decisions concerning neurorehabilitation options.
- See the course registration page for a full list of topics covered.
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Spaulding Rehabilitation Network, Massachusetts General Hospital, and Brigham and Women's Hospital. This course is targeted to physican's and alllied health professionals as well as mental and other health professionals.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
*Register before May 31 to receive the discounted price.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.
- OnlineThis course offers proven strategies to counsel and motivate patients to improve their cooking habits for better health.