What you'll learn
- Discuss the mechanisms of action in meditation that foster resilience, such as metacognitive awareness, emotion regulation, and self-compassion
- Describe the use of mindfulness and compassion practices to support post-traumatic growth
- Utilize mindfulness practices to treat Covid related anxiety and depression
- Identify the three main components of mindfulness practice—focused attention, open-monitoring, and self-compassionate acceptance—and know when to apply each in clinical settings
- See the course registration page for additional learning objectives
This is an accredited, in-person course offered by Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.
- OnlineThis course offers proven strategies to counsel and motivate patients to improve their cooking habits for better health.