What you'll learn
- Recognize and treat electrolyte disorders in patients with cancer
- Diagnose the common renal complications arising from cancer and its treatments
- Prevent or treat nephrotoxicity associated with cancer
- Explain the complexities of managing patients with immunotherapy-associated acute kidney injury
- See the course registration page for additional learning objectives
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Brigham and Women's Hospital and Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. This course is designed for physicians, advanced practice providers, nurses, medical students and other healthcare professionals in Hospital Medicine, Internal Medicine, Nephrology and Oncology.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
*Register before August 16 to receive the discounted price.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.
- OnlineThis course offers proven strategies to counsel and motivate patients to improve their cooking habits for better health.