What you'll learn
- Adult Transition Program provide strategies, best practices, and guidance
- Practical, results-focused education
- Meeting the requirements of special patient populations
- See the course registration page for a full list of topics covered
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Brigham and Women's Hospital and Boston Children's Hospital. This course is targeted to PHYSICIANS, NPs, and PAs in: Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Medicine-Pediatrics, Pediatric Subspecialties, Medical Specialties and Subspecialties, and Psychologists, Social Workers, and Counselors who support young adults and their families
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
*Register before April 30 to receive the discounted price.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.