What you'll learn
- How to align mission and strategy through performance measurement
- Generate evidence about an intervention’s effectiveness
- Build a culture of performance measurement
- Manage for collective impact
This intensive online program will run from Monday June 1, 2020 to Friday June 5, 2020. Live interactive sessions will take place from 9:00am-12:30pm EST each day, with separate group work before or after the session, depending on your time zone. In the interactive sessions, you will examine the rationale behind nonprofit performance management and conceptualize a new performance measurement and management strategy for your organization.
- Align your organization's mission, strategy and performance.
- Develop a culture of learning and innovation within your organization.
- Identify key metrics to measure.
- Assess and communicate outcomes to partners and stakeholders.
- Institute and sustain organizational performance measurement.