What you'll learn
- Provide more effective feedback that motivates change
- Utilize active learning strategies in small and large group teaching settings
- Deliver more impactful and engaging lectures
- Identify effective best practices for mentor-mentee relationships
- See the course registration page for addtional topics
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and the Shapiro Institute. This course is targeted to Medical personnel of all specialties involved in the practice of medical education, including: Physicians , Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Pharmacists, Psychologists, Veterinarians, Dentists.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
*Register before December 31 to receive the discounted price.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.