What you'll learn
- Secular trends driving demand in housing- age, marital trends, education, job formation, domestic and international immigration- and where to source the data to demonstrate it.
- COVID induced migration patterns and the changing nature of “office” work.
- Market and Asset Identification strategies leveraging commercially available datasets
- Speeding up Underwriting Cycle times- the hidden cost of inflexibility
- Understanding the Macroeconomic & cost of capital context, including inflation/deflation
This focus of this session is on 2022 updates to several of 2021's most in-flux asset classes: US multifamily, as well the burgeoning single family ‘built to rent’ segment, with additional attention paid to the changing nature of work, work from offices (WFO) and work from home (WFH) and the migration of people into and out of major metropolitan areas.
You may also like
- OnlineThe Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...