What you'll learn
- Methods and tools used for the study of global environmental change
- How to search and use satellite imagery
- The fundamentals of the EO systems
- The human and physical dimensions of environmental change
- How to search and analyze global spatial data portals made available by various agencies and organizations
This course introduces students to remote sensing data, methods and tools used for the study of global environmental change.
You may also like
- OnlineLearn to use machine learning in Python in this introductory course on artificial intelligence.