What you'll learn
- Recognizing and avoiding the risks from unexpected and undesirable employee behavior
- Linking risk management to strategy formulation and execution
- Managing the risks from uncontrollable external events
- Responding to reputational and brand risks
- Organizing, managing, and governing the risk management function
- Maintaining the creative tension between innovation and risk management
All organizations—even those with sophisticated models of risk exposure—are vulnerable to disaster. By examining risk management as a key strategic responsibility of senior leadership and corporate boards, you will be better equipped to strengthen your company's approach to internal and external risk. You will return from this risk management program ready to develop and implement winning strategies that balance innovation and risk.
In this enterprise risk management course, you will examine the latest research and best practices for measuring risk level, assessing potential threats, and driving enterprise value. By improving your ability to organize, manage, and govern the risk management function, you will be better prepared to protect your company's assets, brand reputation, and competitive advantage.
You may also like
- OnlineThe Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...