What you'll learn
- Recognize signs and symptom as well as consequences of untreated snoring and sleep-related breathing disorders.
- Measure the knowledge of sleep physiology and anatomical findings that contribute to sleep disordered breathing.
- Develop a strategy to confidently discuss and recommend therapies to patients.
- Implement recommended therapies or combination of therapies into one’s own practice; based on level of confidence, training, and skill, or make appropriate referrals.
- Develop strategies to monitor therapeutic intervention for resolution of condition, monitor compliance of non-surgical intervention, and implement or appropriately refer for surgical therapy.
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Massachusetts Eye and Ear. This course is targeted to: Primary Care Physicians, Specialty Physicians, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
*Register before September 30 to receive the discounted price.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.
- OnlineThis course offers proven strategies to counsel and motivate patients to improve their cooking habits for better health.