What you'll learn
- Solve high-stakes, complex problems with new approaches, skills, and tools
- Lead with more authenticity, confidence, and presence
- Develop greater awareness of your leadership styles, strengths, and weaknesses
- Prepare yourself and your organization for continual change
- Build and sustain greater levels of motivation and trust through more strategic and visionary leadership
Senior leaders face an unprecedented number of challenges in today’s rapidly-changing business environment, from a changing workforce to increasingly complex problems. Navigating these challenges requires new approaches, behaviors, skills, and tools. To succeed in this dynamic business environment, senior leaders must find new ways of developing insights about ourselves, the people we lead, and the problems our organizations face.
During this dynamic 3-day program, you will develop the skills and style you need to inspire and lead your team and your organization. Reflective exercises, application activities, and case studies will help you enhance your executive presence, develop trust, work through modern-day dilemmas, and solve problems using both critical and creative thinking. And small- and large group discussions will focus on addressing the paradoxes of effective leadership at the executive level.
You may also like
- OnlineThe Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...