What you'll learn
- Review clinical update on revised AHA sponsored 2010 ACLS guidelines as they related specifically to sudden cardiac death and acute ischemic conditions
- Review of literature on sudden cardiac death and acute ischemia related articles since publication of the 2010 ACLS guidelines
This HMS CME Online course is targeted to emergency medicine physicians as well as primary care physicians (e.g., internists, family practice physicians, and pediatricians) who practice emergency medicine.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
- Sudden Cardiac Death: A Case-Based ACLS Review is organized as follows:
Case 1: Lightheadedness in a Young Woman
Case 2: Collapse of an Elderly Man
Case 3: Agitation in a 45-Year-Old Man with Schizophrenia
Case 4: A 48-Year-Old Man with Substernal Chest Pain
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.
- OnlineExplore evidence-based approaches and updated guidelines regarding nutrition and behavior management using lifestyle modification...
- OnlineThis course describes the differential diagnosis of six different anxiety disorders, their common comorbid conditions, and their...