What you'll learn
- Appraise the benefits and risks of SGLT2 inhibitors and GLP-1 receptor agonists in people with type 2 diabetes mellitus, heart failure and chronic kidney disease
- Formulate a comprehensive pharmacotherapeutic plan to reduce cardiovascular and kidney risk in people with type 2 diabetes mellitus, heart failure and chronic kidney disease
- Describe models for the co-management of people with increased cardiovascular and kidney risk by physicians and pharmacists
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Harvard Medical School as part of the Contemporary Pharmacotherapy: Collaborative Clinical Explorations series. This course is targeted to pharmacists, pharmacy residents, physicians, physician assistants, clinicians, medical residents, nurses and nurse practitioners.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.
- OnlineExplore evidence-based approaches and updated guidelines regarding nutrition and behavior management using lifestyle modification...
- OnlineThis course describes the differential diagnosis of six different anxiety disorders, their common comorbid conditions, and their...