What you'll learn
- Compare available strategies for urgent univentricular and biventricular mechanical support
- Choose vasoactive medications based on an algorithmic approach to shock phenotypes
- Practice consensus-based selection criteria for choosing ECMO and mechanical circulatory support strategies
- Select strategies for the optimal care of the post-arrest patient
- See the course registration page for additional learning objectives.
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Massachusetts General Hospital. This course is targeted to Specialty Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacists, Nurses and Physician Assistants. This course may also be of interest to physicians who practice in Critical Care and Trauma, Emergency Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Anesthesiology, Hospital Medicine, Thoracic Surgery, Pharmacology and Cardiology and Vascular Medicine.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
*Register before December 1 to receive the discounted price.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.