What you'll learn
- Improve oncology patient outcomes in underserved communities
- Advance conversations/promote awareness and understanding of inequities in cancer care
- Promote solutions to address factors leading to cancer inequity
- Develop ongoing relationships among attendees to develop collaborative initiatives to promote equity in cancer care
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Massachusetts General Hospital. This course is targeted to Primary Care Physicians, Specialty Physicians, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacists, Physician Assistants and Psychologists. This course may also be of interest to physicians who practice in preventative medicine, public health, psychology and mental health, family medicine, oncology and hematology.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.