What you'll learn
- Demonstrate understanding of policies and procedures in their clinical practice to deliver effective and safe otolaryngologic care in the era of COVID-19.
- Define the phenotypes and endotypes of chronic rhinosinusitis with and without nasal polyposis.
- Discuss the role of biologics in the treatment of chronic sinusitis with and without polyposis.
- Demonstrate understanding of surgical anatomy, utilization of intra-operative image-guided navigation and newer techniques and technologies during endoscopic sinus surgery such as balloon sinus dilation and drug-eluting stents.
- See course registration page for additional learning objectives.
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Massachusetts Eye and Ear. This course is targeted to Specialty Physicians, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants. This course may also be of interest to physicians who practice in Otolaryngology.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
*Register before February 15 to recieve the discounted prices.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.Free*1 week longAvailable now
- OnlineThis online course from Harvard Health Publishing brings you information from Harvard experts on staying mentally sharp as you...$302 weeks longAvailable now
- OnlineThis online course from Harvard Health Publishing outlines a simple, 6-week plan assembled by Harvard experts to overhaul your...$302 weeks longAvailable now