What you'll learn
- Identify most recent evidence-based treatment options for patients with structural and valvular heart disease
- Describe new transcatheter technologies for the treatment for patients with structural and valvular heart disease
- Recognize the most recent evidence and insights about structural and valvular heart disease
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Massachusetts General Hospital. This course is targeted to Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Nurses and Physician Assistants who practice in: Critical Care and Trauma, Internal Medicine, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiology and Vascular Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatrics.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.
- OnlineThis course offers proven strategies to counsel and motivate patients to improve their cooking habits for better health.