What you'll learn
- Appropriately apply criteria for pathologic diagnoses in head and neck & endocrine pathology.
- Recognize unusual entities, including those newly described.
- Evaluate the decision-making process used to arrive at specific diagnoses.
- Utilize contemporary tumor classification systems.
- Apply immunohistochemistry and/or molecular studies judiciously to establish or confirm diagnoses.
This three-day virtual postgraduate course provides a broad overview of head and neck & endocrine pathology and is led by Harvard Medical School faculty with known expertise in the field along with invited renowned guest expert faculty. The course is designed to provide comprehensive, state of the field diagnostic updates in head and neck & endocrine pathology, emphasizing practical applications for specialist and generalist pathologists, highlighting common pitfalls and how to avoid them. It will cover pathology topics including oropharynx, larynx, sinonasal cavity, oral cavity (including oral maxillofacial pathology), ear, salivary gland, thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal, pituitary and GI endocrine and will also include lectures on skin, bone, soft tissue and hematopoietic lesions of the head and neck. This three-day course features didactic lectures, case presentations and opportunities for live interaction with faculty in question-and-answer periods. Lectures will be available in PDF format for download. Recorded lectures will be available to review online for 1 month after completion of the live course.
This accredited course is offered by Massachusetts General Brigham. This course is targeted to Specialty Physicians and Allied Healthcare Providers.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.Free*1 week longAvailable now
- OnlineThis online course from Harvard Health Publishing brings you information from Harvard experts on staying mentally sharp as you...$302 weeks longAvailable now
- OnlineThis online course from Harvard Health Publishing outlines a simple, 6-week plan assembled by Harvard experts to overhaul your...$302 weeks longAvailable now