What you'll learn
- Keeping pace with rapidly advancing options for diabetes care.
- Accounting for a patient’s unique biological, psychological, social, financial, educational and cultural factors.
- Overcoming structural healthcare barriers that require clinical strategies to fit within a particular mold.
- Treating special populations.
Education to Meet the Challenges of Diabetes Care
At a time when our diabetes knowledge and treatment options have advanced so much, why do clinical outcomes remain suboptimal, with so many patients unable to achieve good control of their disease?
The answer is rooted in four challenges:
-Keeping pace with rapidly advancing clinical options for diabetes care:
Lifestyle medicine interventions
-Designing comprehensive therapeutic interventions based on frequent diabetes-associated diseases and complications
-Accounting for a patient’s unique biological, psychological, social, financial, educational and cultural factors
-Overcoming structural healthcare barriers that require clinical strategies to fit within a particular mold
This course is designed to equip clinicians to meet these challenges, providing practical, evidence-based approaches to optimize care for your patients.
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Harvard Medical School. This course is targeted to Physicians, NPs, RNs, PAs, Pharmacists in the fields of: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Endocrinology; Diabetes Educators and Registered Dieticians.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
*Register before March 31 to receive the discounted price.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.Free*1 week longAvailable now
- OnlineThis online course from Harvard Health Publishing brings you information from Harvard experts on staying mentally sharp as you...$302 weeks longAvailable now
- OnlineThis online course from Harvard Health Publishing outlines a simple, 6-week plan assembled by Harvard experts to overhaul your...$302 weeks longAvailable now