What you'll learn
- Discuss varying formats of digital education and understand their benefits and pitfall
- Create the fundamental elements of digital education and incorporate them into medical curricula
- Create a community of digital educators across the world
This is an accredited, livestreamed and in-person course offered by Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and the Initiative in Media & Education Delivery.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.
- OnlineThis course offers proven strategies to counsel and motivate patients to improve their cooking habits for better health.