What you'll learn
- Clinical Obstetrics: March 4–5, 2022
- Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery, Urogynecology and Gynecologic Oncology: March 6–7, 2022
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility: March 8–9, 2022
- See the course registration page for topics and learning objectives.
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Brigham and Women's Hospital. This course is targeted to Physicians specializing in obstetrics and gynecology, including: Obstetricians, Gynecologists, Perinatologists, Urogynecologists, Gynecologic Oncologists, Reproductive Endocrinologists, Infertility Specialists, Family Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants. Participants come from across the United States and Canada as well as from Europe, Africa, South and Central America, Oceania, and the Middle East.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.