What you'll learn
- Participants learn the practice implications of important new innovations and ensure that their ability to address ID challenges is fully current.
- Specially designed for the needs of busy clinicians, this course features Harvard Medical School faculty who provide outcomes-driven and evidence-based answers to questions that PHYSICIANS, NPs and PAs face every day.
- See the course registration page for topics covered.
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Brigham and Women's Hospital. This course is targeted to PHYSICIANS, NPs, and PAs in the fields of: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Infectious Diseases, Pediatrics, Geriatrics, Adolescent Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Urgent Care, OB/GYN, and others who seek a thorough update in Infectious Diseases as it relates to primary care.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
You may also like
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.
- OnlineExplore evidence-based approaches and updated guidelines regarding nutrition and behavior management using lifestyle modification...
- OnlineThis course describes the differential diagnosis of six different anxiety disorders, their common comorbid conditions, and their...